MEDINA CONTRACT FOR DEED HOMES
Medina is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota. The population was 4,892 at the 2010 census.
On May 11, 1858, the city was named after the holy city of Medina, which had been in the news that year.
The following four school districts provide educational services to the residents of Medina – depending on their location in the city:
- Delano Public Schools, ISD #879
- Orono Public Schools, ISD #278
- Rockford Public Schools, ISD #883
- Wayzata Public Schools, ISD #284
- Contract for deed Homes for Sale in Medina, MN have a median listing price of $701,645 and a price per square foot of $167. Medina, Minnesota, which spend an average of 167 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Medina, MN are Loretto, South Hidden Valley Park, Hidden Valley, Northwood West. You may also be interested in Contract for deed homes in popular zip codes like 55359, 55340,
Contract for Deed Homes in Medina.