Richfield, MN Contract for deed Real Estate – Contract for deed Homes in Richfield
Richfield is a city in Hennepin County, Minnesota. An inner-ring suburb of the Minneapolis–Saint Paul region, it is bordered by Minneapolis to the north, Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport to the east, Bloomington to the south, and Edina to the west. Best Buy, the U.S.’s largest electronics retailer, has its headquarters in Richfield. The population was 35,228.
he school district, Independent School District 280, serves about 4,200 students in Richfield and part of Edina in grades K-12. Richfield schools are divided into elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools.
Four elementary schools serve primary students in grades K-5: Centennial Elementary; Sheridan Elementary; R-STEM Elementary, which focuses its curriculum on science, technology, engineering, and math; and RDLS Elementary, a dual language school which teaches students in both English and Spanish.
Students in grades 6-8 attend Richfield Middle School. Richfield High School serves approximately 1400 students in grades 9-12.
Outside of the school district there is Watershed High School.
- Academy of Holy Angels, a Catholic, co-educational high school that serves over 800 students in grades 9-12
- The Fraser School, serving children six-weeks to six-years old
- Blessed Trinity Catholic School
- Mount Calvary Lutheran School
- Minnesota Japanese School
- Augsberg Park Montessori School
- Adler Graduate School
- Globe University/Minnesota School of Business, a career college
- Minnesota Life College
Richfield Real Estate and Homes for sale